Hugill Gordon is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should you be asked to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Hugill Gordon may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 4th May 2012.
What is collected
Hugill Gordon may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to providing a service to clients.
What is done with the information gathered
Any information gathered is to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- to improve products and services
- Hugill Gordon may periodically send promotional emails about products, special offers or other information which you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time. Please see below.
- From time to time, Hugill Gordon may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We will not divulge any information which you provide to third parties without your express permission unless obliged, by law, to do so.
Controlling your personal information
Hugill Gordon is registered with the Information Commissioner and complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- You can opt not to receive direct marketing information at any time by writing to or emailing us. Details of how to get in touch are on the ‘Contact’ page.
You may request details of personal information which is held about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
If you believe that any information Hugill Gordon is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please get in touch as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We currently use only session cookies on this website, which do not remain after the site is closed.
If you would like to have more detailed information about cookies, then please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
Logs exist, which hold general information about visitors to our site but there is nothing in those logs of a personal nature nor anything that enables identification of either you or the equipment you have used.
Links to other websites – disclaimer
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.